This site contains news and commentaries pertaining to
fatherhood, fatherlessness, family issues, gender politics and the planned deconstruction
of our society. The news items and other information found on this website reflect a
conservative perspective and can be disturbing to liberals.
Trends pertaining to fatherlessness
Fatherlessness is a growing problem and a controlling factor for crime
rates that is being driven by public perceptions. Here are trends of some of those perceptions:
Click on the image, or
this link, to see more details and a view of the latest data
on these and other perceptions through Google Trends.
Pointers on how to navigate this website.
The website of Fathers for Life contains a large collection of information, statistics, commentaries and references pertaining to the traditional nuclear family in the context of society and its evolution.
Fathers for Life is best looked at as an encyclopedia of the family and the agenda of its enemies.
There are various ways by which to navigate the website of Fathers for Life:
- The navigation bar on the left side of individual web pages;
- The table of contents on this page (as well as sub-indexes identified for some of the larger subject areas);
- The site map (a link to that is identified at the top of the left navigation bar);
- Extensive cross-linking from most of the web pages at Fathers for Life to related pages and sections
at Fathers for Life and elsewhere on the Net (that is to provide a reading program for those inclined to
explore the context of a given issue), and
- The search tools available at this website and on the Net.
how to search this website.
Table of Contents
The old table of contents is no longer being maintained but still provides
access to the web pages it provided access to over the years.
The Old Table of Contents: A-E F G-J K-Z
New Table of Contents